Terms & Conditions of Travel
* These terms and conditions apply to all tours, charters and services conducted or provided by Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours. If the booking is made through a third party, the terms and conditions of that third party also apply.
* The terms and conditions of any third party operators such as boat cruises, scenic flights and accommodation also apply to all bookings.
* Any third party operators or suppliers are solely responsible and liable for providing their respective services.
* These terms and conditions cannot be altered or exempt by any third party, agent or employee of Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours.
* By making a booking with Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours participants acknowledge that they have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
* Any matter arising in regard to these terms and conditions or any service provided by Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours will be heard before an Australian court of law.
* Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours reserves the right to accept or decline a booking or remove a participant from a tour or part thereof at any time including after commencement of the tour for any reason. Such decisions will be at the sole discretion of management.
* Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours reserves the right to take photographs and/or video/film of any participants on any tour or third party operation and to use these images for promotional purposes. We may also use your correspondence for such purposes. By making a booking participants agree to allow their images or correspondence to be used for such purposes. If a participant prefers that their image or correspondence not be used for these purposes they must notify management and the guide.
* Where any part of these terms and conditions are found by a court of law to be invalid, that invalid part will be severed so as to preserve the validity of the remaining terms and conditions.
Bookings & Payment:
* Where a booking is made within 28days of departure
full payment is due immediately.
Routes, Itineraries & Activities:
* Some routes, itineraries and activities may become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances such as seasonal conditions, road or site closures or cultural considerations.
Some routes, itineraries and activities may be changed or cancelled at the
discretion of management and the guide during the tour due to local conditions, safety and
health considerations or any other unforeseen reasons.
* Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours makes every effort to safeguard clients and their property whilst on tour.
* Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours will not be held responsible for loss or damage to
personal property (including luggage) or for personal accident, injury or
* All costs or loss incurred by a client due to failure to connect to any other flight, tour, service or meeting by the client as a result of cancellation, delay or change of itinerary is the responsibility of the client.
* All costs or loss incurred by a client due to cancellation of a tour by Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours is the responsibility of the client.
* Australian travelers please note that under Australian law domestic travel insurance cannot cover ambulance or emergency rescue costs. Please be sure to take out adequate cover in respect to these risks, many private health insurance policies are able to cover such costs.
* It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they have adequate insurance cover for their needs.
Health & Fitness:
* By making a booking with Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours participants warrant that they have no known pre-existing physical or mental condition or disability that will prevent them from participating in the activities or create a hazard or diminish the safety of themselves, other participants, staff or the public.
* As a condition of travel with Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours we may ask that you complete a confidential medical questionnaire for each participant. In the event that a questionnaire is not completed, the above point will apply regardless.
* Any condition requiring special attention, treatment or diet must be notified to Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours at the time of booking.
* In the event of pre-existing physical or mental conditions Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours may ask for supporting documentation from a medical practitioner stating that you are fit to participate in the activities.
* In the event of accident or emergency participants will allow Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours or any of its' employees to make arrangements for and/or carry out evacuation, search and rescue, ambulance services including aero medical, first aid, medical treatment etc. The costs of any such actions will be solely the responsibility of and at the expense of the client.
What is included:
* Your quote will detail all items/activities/meals in your itinerary that are included in the tour price.
* Below are some examples of some common inclusions on most tours unless otherwise negotiated in your quote.
- All meals when camping.
- Fresh drinking water supply (safe tap water).
- Accommodation and/or camping fees & equipment.
- Entry fees and sub-tours as detailed in the itinerary.
- Fully equipped vehicle and driver/guide.
- Fuel and other vehicle expenses.
What is NOT included:
* Personal items, toiletries, alcohol, soft drinks, films, insect repellents, souvenirs etc.
* Personal Accident/Injury Insurance, Travel or Trip Cancellation Insurance.
* Your quote will detail other specific items/activities/meals etc that are not included in the tour price as negotiated by you. If you are not sure please confirm details on booking.
....Payment of a deposit or payment in full on a quoted itinerary is taken to be
an indication of acceptance of this Important Information by the client.
All images and content copyright © Guided By Nature Specialist Private Tours 2007.